Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NA_AB[_2_] NA_AB[_2_] is offline

Default Use Data Validation

hey sorry ppl but i would appreciate if i can be provided with a simple code
which may be appear like, ((Range)myapp.cells[r,c]).isreadonly() or something
like that, cuz there are many different cells that i would want to make read
only and many others editable(read n write). And simon, truly speaking, i do
not want to transfer user control to any other cell. Am basically building an
excel com add-in using visual studio and c#.net tech. I can access a range of
cell/ cells in my current application's active sheet and in this sheet i
should be able to make some cells read only dynamically and later should also
be able to remove the constraint(read only) on the cells of my choice.

i see that many things can be done in vb but i am not able to convert or
find similar functionalities in c#, so please provide me with the code in
c#...

Regards,
na_ab