Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Zimski Bob Zimski is offline

Default Subtotal in Autofilter Referencing

I import data which is parsed and formatted by VB. In the end, I set an Auto
filter so I can do my analysis. What I am trying to accomplish is to have the
macro put in the subtotal(9,.....) for me. The data length is variable, but
obviously I am not referencing things correctly because I am getting an
error. Perhaps there is even a better way to accomplish what I want.

Thanks

Dim Maxrows As Long
Maxrows = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows.Count
Cells(Maxrows + 3, 5).Select
ActiveCell.Formula = "=SUBTOTAL(9,range(cells(2,5),cells(maxrows,5) "