Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
stefan onken stefan onken is offline

Default Excel 2003: Customizing Toolbars

hi Emiliano,
hmm, do you mean the Help right of the Worksheet Menu Bar, where you
can type your question?
This will be disabled with
Application.CommandBars.DisableAskAQuestionDropdow n = True

to disable all Commandbars, you can use

For Each cb in Application.CommandBars
cb.Enabled =False
Next

and with the same just True instead of False the visible CommandBars
will be restored.

stefan

On 20 Jan., 20:13, eggpap wrote:
Dear Stefan,

I'm an Italian user. The Help control is only one of the controls I
need to hide. I get the same error with other controls. My first try was
supposing the controls captions was the same I see on the Worksheet Menu
Bar but I got "good" results only using the english caption.

Emiliano