Ken

Default vlookup (newbie, STILL)

I have =vlookup(h25,g19:h23,2,false) which returns a number when I type a
name. How can I reverse this? Basically, I am using MIN in a formula in
column B and when I get the result of the MIN formula I would like it to
return the corresponding name from column A. I am using cells B1, B3,
B5..... thru B15 and A1, A3, A5.... thru A15. Column B MIN gives me a number
00.00 and I need the name in column A to be the result of the vlookup.
Incidentally the vlookup I mentioned at the beginning came from this group.
I've not progress enough to do this on my own as of yet. Obviously.
Thanks,
Ken