RagDyer

Start with entering text strings that *look* like your formulas by prefixing
the equal sign with a <Space.

on Sheet2, in A1 enter
<Space=Sheet1!A1

In A4 enter
<Space=Sheet1!A2

Now, select A1 to A6

Click on the "fill handle" of that 6 cell selection,
And drag down to copy as needed.

Then, while the copy range is *still* selected,
<Edit <Replace
In "Find What", enter
<Space=
In "Replace With", enter
=
Then click <Replace All

And you're done!
--
HTH,

RD

"Jonibenj" wrote in
message ...

I have two sheets, and I want to link information from one to the other.
The difficulty is that on sheet 1, the data is entered in every
consecutive cell down a column, but on sheet 2, I want that data linked
to every third cell down the column. So, it goes like this:

A1 on sheet 1 - A1 on sheet 2
A2 on sheet 1 - A4 on sheet 2
A3 on sheet 1 - A7 on sheet 2

and so on.