AFlatt

Are you still around???

I did everything you suggested and the problem still persists!!! I can't
seem to format in excel. I completely removed microsoft office and
re-installed from a new set of diskettes that I asked Dell to send to me.
Even with the new diskettes the problem continues. I have no idea what to do
next!!! Neither does Dell.

Any thoughts??
Regards,
Alexandra

"CLR" wrote:

Does this occur only on one file, or any? If only on one, does it occur with
that file if it is run on another machine?

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"AFlatt" wrote:

Every time I try to format a cell in excel the program crashes on me. I've
run a virus check and I can't find any viruses. I seem to have enough space
on my computer. What could be the problem??