Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
eggpap[_14_] eggpap[_14_] is offline

Default Excel 2003: Customizing Toolbars

Hello, I have a wb with built in commandbars and toolbars customized on
the activate wb event and resetted on the deactivate wb event. I'ld like
to know if it is possible to prevent the user to disable the macro at
the start of the wb and to customize the menus/toolbars. Moreover I can
disable a commandbar (for example "Tools") getting it grayed on the
worksheet menubar, but I'm not able to hide it completely.

I have used this

Application.CommandBars("Tools").enabled=False

and these

Application.CommandBars("Tools").enabled=False
Application.CommandBars("Tools").visible=False

but with these I'm able to hide only the toolbars (e.g. Standard tb).

Emiliano

--
eggpap

Excel 2003 on Vista HP System - can use VBA
eggpap's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=90
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=13064