Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default OnKey problem

Where did you put Placenm?
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200827

"Bert" wrote:

Thanks; however, as noted, I've tried several different key combinations--
"%n", "^{+}", and others.
I've tried all control and alt keys in all combinations (with and without
the shift keys)
It still isn't working.
Any other suggestions?
Bert

"Gary''s Student" wrote in message
Remember:

1. CNTRL-+ using the numeric keypad will not work
2. to get to the "normal" + key ( the one above the = sign) you must touch
CNTRL-SHFT-=

This key combination will drive your macro!
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu2007k

"Bert" wrote:

I'm using Excel 2003 in Vista. I'm using the following code, but it
doesn't
work.
Application.OnKey "^{+}", "Placenm"
I've placed it in ThisWorkBook in a WorkBook_Open routine.
I've also placed it in a subroutine that gets called periodically in the
course of a work session.
I've also tried different key combinations. Nothing seems to work. (The
subroutine, "Placenm" is not getting called.)
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Bert.