Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default OnKey problem

Remember:

1. CNTRL-+ using the numeric keypad will not work
2. to get to the "normal" + key ( the one above the = sign) you must touch
CNTRL-SHFT-=

This key combination will drive your macro!
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu2007k

"Bert" wrote:

I'm using Excel 2003 in Vista. I'm using the following code, but it doesn't
work.
Application.OnKey "^{+}", "Placenm"
I've placed it in ThisWorkBook in a WorkBook_Open routine.
I've also placed it in a subroutine that gets called periodically in the
course of a work session.
I've also tried different key combinations. Nothing seems to work. (The
subroutine, "Placenm" is not getting called.)
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Bert.