Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
K[_2_] K[_2_] is offline

Default Select more than on CommandButton

On Jan 19, 3:03*pm, "Rick Rothstein"
wrote:
Where are your CommandButtons located... on the worksheet or on a UserForm?
If on the worksheet, which toolbar did you get them from... Forms or
Controls Toolbox?

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"K" wrote in message

On Jan 19, 11:20 am, Carim wrote:

On Jan 19, 11:51 am, K wrote:

Hi all, I am trying to select all ComandButtons from 1 to 9 and I
wrote this code (see below) to do this job but I am getting error.
Please can any friend can help that what am I doing wrong.

Private Sub Image1_Click()
Dim i As Integer
For i = 1 To 9
Me.CommandButton&(i).Select
Next

Have a go with
Me.Controls("CommandButton" & i).Select

Cheers

Hi carim, *Thanks for replying. *I did try your code but I am still
getting error. *Have you got any other suggestions- Hide quoted text -

Hi Rick, Thanks for replying. Please see my question which I posted
again to explain what actually I need in link below.
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...37a3e671e0cee5