Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default making a named range available from an add-in

Address it directly, assuming you want to do it fro another workbook

Workbooks("Stats 2009.xls").Names("All").RefersTo

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"Solutions Manager" wrote in
message ...
I created a worksheet with a defined range stored on a worksheet. I then
created and installed this sheet as an Excel add-in.

My question is as follows. How can I make the named range I created in my
workbook available once that workbook has been turned into an add-in. So
far
I cannot find my named range.