Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Orion Cochrane Orion Cochrane is offline

Default Print & Close Buttons in Print Preview grayed-out when '07 script

Try ActiveSheet.PrintOut Preview:= True

It works for me in the way you are describing.
--
I am running on Office 2003, unless otherwise stated.

"ArielZusya" wrote:

I wrote a little script that imports and then manipulates data on a number of
worksheets and then sorts and formats that data in preparation for printing.
It then brings up the report in a print preview window and waits for the user
to either print or close and then moves on to a second report and third and
fourth stopping at each for the user to decide to print or close the preview.
This worked like a charm in 2003 and previous versions but when we moved to
2007 it has a rather major problem--namely the bottons to print and to close
are grayed out. What's changed and what do I need to change to fix this? Your
help is greatly apprecaited! Thanks in advance!

In case it's helpful, I use

ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintPreview

to print preview.