Biff

Hi!

You could use just a single checkbox that means use the "foreign price" and
the default would be USD.

When you use a checkbox (from the FORMS toolbar) there is an option to link
the checkbox to a cell. When you do that the cell returns the "status" of
the checkbox, when it's checked the status is TRUE and when it's not checked
the status is FALSE.

Then you can write your formula like this:

=IF(QTY cell is blank,leave blank,IF(checkbox linked cell is TRUE,use this
price,use default price))

Biff

"Brac" wrote in message
Not sure if this is the best way, but what I want to do is have a pricing
form for quotations and output the pricing information to the appropriate
cells with either a US or CDN pricing result.

I haev all the information correct in my workbook, but I find when I want
change the result, I edit one formula and then drag the rest to reference
the
different currency.

What I want to do is put a couple of check boxes or just one if need be in
the first sheet so that if it's a foreign price, you check the box. The
following sheet will then say "=IF(QTY cell is blank, put nothing,put down
the qty*price)" But now I want to add more conditions so that the part
that
says "put down the price" is based on a checkbox or option button and
tells
the function (if that box is selected, use the price in CELLA, otherwise
use
the price from CELLB).

I hope this is clear and any help obviously would be awesome. Thanks in
advance!