Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy/Paste in VBA Excel

Do you have more than one workbook open?
Could it be re-calculating the wrong book??
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200827

"March" wrote:

Still not work.

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Clearly if you have code in the Workbook Open event, Excel must decide if the
sheet should be re-calculated first or the copy/paste performed first. Let's
try the following:

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Application.CalculateFullRebuild
DoEvents
'
' your copy/pastes and anything else
'
End Sub

This may not work, but its worth a try!
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200827

"March" wrote:

I have VBA code below

With Workbooks("Book.xls").Worksheets("Sheet1")
.Range("C1:BO1").Copy
.Range(strPrevRange).PasteSpecial (xlPasteFormulasAndNumberFormats)
End With

Application.CutCopyMode = False

With Workbooks("Book.xls").Worksheets("Sheet1")
.Range("C4:BO4").Copy
.Range(strCurrentRange).PasteSpecial (xlPasteFormulasAndNumberFormats)
End With

Application.CutCopyMode = False

With Workbooks("Book.xls").Worksheets("Sheet1")
.Range(strPrevRange).Copy
.Range(strPrevRange).PasteSpecial (xlPasteValues)
End With

---------
With strCurrentRange and strPrevRange are the range of new address.
Range(C1:BO1) and (C4:BO4) contains formula

from the code above I code in ThisWorkbook in Private Sub Workbook_Open()
once its open should be run.

The problem to run the process is I cannot get the values in range(C1:BO1)
update before range(C1:BO1).copy then range(xx:xx).PasteSpecial
(xlPasteFormulasAndNumberFormats)

and range(C1:BO1).copy then range(xx:xx).PasteSpecial (xlPasteValues) at the
end

I try to have "Application.Wait Now + TimeValue("00:00:10")" in the begining
of the code .... I got the same result that the value not update before copy.

However, when I run the code line-by-line, everything seems to be updated ....

This I have no idea how to deal with it. Please give me suggestion.

Thanks

March