Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default VBA - Cannot find project or library

When you checked references was that on your system or on the one that
fails. What you describe is highly indicative of a missing reference,
indicated by MISSING. Possible reasons are code was compiled with one or
more of the ref's being newer than in the system that fails, first thing I'd
look at is that Calendar control.

As a temporary fix try prefixing 'Format' and any other string functions
that fail like this -

VBA.Strings.Format(...

Regards,
Peter T

"Goodenuff" wrote in message
Hi guys, I suddenly have a wierd problem. Some VBA code (6.5) that works
on
my computer fails when the macro runs on another machine???
There is a simple built in function I'm using (Format) that doesn't want
run.
"FollowUpCalendar.Calendar = Format(Date, "dd mmm yy")"
I've looked under "References - VBAProject and all normal boxes are
ticked???

Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

Regards,

Ian