Ragdyer

Change:

$C$2:$C$5000=199999

TO:

$C$2:$C$5000<=199999
--
HTH,

RD

"FlamencoKid" wrote in message
Hi

Values for criteria that I'm looking at are in column C, values to sum are
in column E. I'm trying to add together (not count) all the amounts in
column
E that have corresponding values in C between two numbers. The following
formula produces 0 when I know (I can see) that there are rows that match
the
criteria.

The numbers in column C are codes for products by the way and they won't
necessarily be consecutive.

=sumproduct((Data!$C$2:$C$5000=100000)*(Data!$C$2 :$C$5000=199999)*(Data!$E$2:$E$5000))

Any help greatly appreciated - this is driving me nuts! I swear I got it
working at one stage but now it no longer seems to work.