Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
HarveyM.[_2_] HarveyM.[_2_] is offline

Default Importing a file..then saving back to original file

I hope I can explain this corretly. I have an employee work schedule file.
There is also an absence file needed separately for Union quarterly
review purposes. I would like to have a macro that will import the file into
the schedule for updating and then save the sheets back as a named file from
a cell
within a sheet "3rd Qtr", "4th Qtr", etc. depending on a cell content.
The imported file will have a "FacePage" and the rest will be numbered sheets
1,2,3,4,5,6,7 etc that correspond to an employee listed on the "FacePage".
I need the file separate because of the quarterly distribution..the schedule
is year round and the absence file must be broken up into quarters for review.