Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] nimhyea@gmail.com is offline

Default Dynamic multi-sheet excel downloads without ActiveX?

Is it possible to create a dynamic multi-sheet excel download without
ActiveX controls or requiring the user to change their settings?
Currently we have downloads with client-side scripts that generate the
excel on the client's computer, but in the future our administrators
will no longer allow users to change the IE browser settings to enable/
prompt unsigned ActiveX controls so is there some alternative that
exists?

Thanks