Gord Dibben

Lidia

What happens when you click on the files?

Nothing? Error message(s)?

Try the usual fix(es) for this problem.

ToolsOptionsGeneral uncheck "Ignore other Applications"
Exit Excel and try again

If this doesn't work try to re-register Excel

Close Excel first and On the Windows Taskbar

1) StartRun "excel.exe /unregserver"(no quotes)OK.
2) StartRun "excel.exe /regserver"(no quotes)OK.
See the space between exe and /regserver

You might have to designate a full path to excel.exe.
In that case StartRun "C:\yourpath\excel.exe /regserver"(no quotes)OK.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 16:44:57 -0700, "Lidia"
wrote:

I cannot open files clicking directly on them from my documents for example.
A week ago I could and I think that som was disabled. Somebody has had this
problem?