Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Harald Staff[_2_] Harald Staff[_2_] is offline

Default Create .exe file for an add-in

No, this is too complex. As in "what is computer programming?". There is
about a zillion things to know or to consider.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"SANDIND" wrote in message
Thanks ,

Could you please suggest me any material or site which can guide me
through
this, as I am not aware of this process at all.

Have a nice day.

SS

"Harald Staff" wrote:

Hi SS

You must totally rewrite it in Visual Studio (or some other suitable
programming envrionment) and compile it there.

HTH. Best wises Harald

"SANDIND" wrote in message
Hi All,

Can some one guide me as to how I can create .exe file for an add-in
which
have saved as .xla( 2003 version).

Thanks, SS