Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gunnar Aronsen, SKM Market Predictor AS[_2_] Gunnar Aronsen, SKM Market Predictor AS[_2_] is offline

Default Function for week number

Hi

The intention is to return week 53, when there is a week 53, even I it
extend in to next year, so yes, this is correct. The problem with the
datepart function, is that it return week 53 when the first week of the
Norwegian year start in end of december. But maybe this is a norwegian
issues, did just post this function for since this is a known problem for
Excel for norwegian users(at least for those I do know).

I also hope that others may find this function useful, since many reports
values in the form which the function return.

Gunnar A