Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Hide menu items

Wrapped in a suitable if statement his disable the right click on the sheet tab

Application.CommandBars("Ply").Enabled = False

Re-Enable with true

Mike

"Mike H" wrote:

Apologies I misread your post this disbale right click on worksheet not the
sheet tab.

Mike

"Mike H" wrote:

Hi,

You can use the worksheet event before right click.

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeRightClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As
Boolean)
If Environ("Username") < "USER" Then
Cancel = True

Mike

"Cresta" wrote:

Hello

Could some one point me in the right direction please.

By right clicking on a sheet tab a context menu pops up, I need to hide this
menu so it is not available for a particular file for ceratain uses. I'm
guessing I would us XXX_getVisible callback, but I dont know how to reference
the menu.

Thanks