Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
bpotter bpotter is offline

Default Copy rows between two criteria

I don't guess I understand completely.
I think I would like to use a do until loop that starts with Route 204
and copies all rows under it until it reaches a row called zone total.
I am having trouble finding the cell that says "Route 204" and
starting my loop from there. I have a total of 4 routes that will not
change and I don't really want the code to be that dynamic in scope.
The routes are 204, 205, 210, and 224. The sheets will be called Route
204, Route 205, ect... I think mainly what I need help on is how to
start the loop from the cell that says Route 204 and then finding the
"Route 205" cell and starting a new loop in there.