Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default CommandButton not responding

Carim" wrote in message
<snip
What I am after since the very beginning is :
"What is it that I have done wrong ... which prevents only ONE button
out of 20 not to respond ...?"
At least, we both agree it has nothing to do with the code itself ...
since it is common to the 20 Buttons ...
So , in your opinion, What could that be ...?

I don't have any opinion because I don't know what you have, here are some
guesses:

- One of the controls is not a commandbutton
- For some reason the relavant class was not created
- For some reason the relavant class was created a ref to the class was not
stored
- For some reason the relavant class was created and stored but destroyed
- The class was created and stored fine but for some reason a reference in
the class to the button was not set
- Everything is working fine but for some reason you are not seeing the
event being triggered

It would be very easy for you to step through and debug the classes being
created and destroyed. Temporarily insert Initialize and Terminate events in
the class, in the latter include say debug.? btn.name, btn.Caption (change
'btn' to whatever object ref name you are using).

Regards,
Peter T