Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Carim[_2_] Carim[_2_] is offline

Default CommandButton not responding

On Jan 11, 3:06*pm, "Peter T" <peter_t@discussions wrote:
Hello again Carim,
<snip

I found a solution : include two additional Locked CommandButtons
( lower and upper bounds ) when building the group ...
for the Class module to recognize all the 20 Buttons in-between !!!
Do not ask me why it is working ..., I suspect the couple Excel 2000
SR1 with XP has not yet solved all of their ActiveX controls handlings ....

The reason your code was not working correctly before is because you had
done something wrong. It is not possible to suggest what you did wrong
because you have not given the details Rick asked you for, two times.

Although you may have fixed it, for now, I am sure the reason is not due to
what you say you suspect.

Regards,
Peter T

Hi Peter,

Sorry but I I gave the details Rick asked for ...
1. One Button out of a sequence of 20 Buttons is not responding ...
2. The Code has not been changed ... and working with a Class, all 20
Buttons call
the very same code in the unique class ...
Very honestly, I wish I could understand what I have done wrong ...
cause it is important to keep on progressing ...
I trust you when you say " I am sure the reason is not due to
what you say you suspect ... "
What would be your best guess ... ?
Regards