Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Range name copy

See inline comments...

I am still confused.

That maybe because your first posting didn't ask the actual question you
wanted an answer to.

The range names that I have are pg1 all the way to pg10
right now. I may have more later. These range names are on each sheet of
one workbook. I want to go to the range name that I created and copy the
range to another worksheet which I have call data that is located in the
same
workbook. When I copy to the data sheet I want to past special value and
transpose. After that is done I want to go get pg2 and put it into data
at
active file. Please help.

Give us a hint as to how your data is laid out. What kind of ranges do pg1,
pg2, etc. refer to? Where on the "data" sheet to you want to place the
transposed data? You say in your next to last sentence "active file"... did
you mean "active workbook"? The more data you give us, the better able we
are to understand what you are trying to do.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)