Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Brash Flagsnatcher Brash Flagsnatcher is offline

Default Date Format Glitch - Book1.xls (0/1)

I am trying to make a Pivot Table, but I keep getting an Unable to
Group This Selection error, which appears to be caused by a date
format glitch. Some of the dates in my report seem to format
perfectly, but there are a ton of them that appear to merely be read
as text, since when I sort by date, they don't sort correctly. Below
is an example - maybe someone can help me out? It is driving me crazy
and I see nothing bad in the data.

SALES DATE ACCOUNT AMOUNT

ME 01-13-2007 MINE $667.00

(Attached)