Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jac Tremblay[_4_] Jac Tremblay[_4_] is offline

Default BeforeClose Event problem

Hi,
On the BeforeClose event, I delete the command button and toolbar specific
to the application. These controls are created in the Workbook_Open event.
When the user clicks the Excel close button and cancels his action, the
BeforeClose event has already fired and the toolbar has been deleted.
What can I do? Is it possible to avoid this delete somehow? Can one catch
the Cancel button in the close message from Excel?
I could recreate the controls in that particular case, but where?
Thanks.
--
Jac Tremblay