Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
S Davis S Davis is offline

Default Insert number of rows based on criteria

Chip, thank you! Sorry I didn't get back to this earlier. Africa....
internet.....

Anyway, I appreciate it. This works great. I'm wondering what needs to
be done, though, to get it to the next step.

Currently I can run this macro and it transforms the sheet. Perfect.
However, is there any way for this to work in real-time? Say I add an
x to a row, or delete an x - is there any way that when adding or
deleting it can insert or take away rows on the fly?