Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default sample macro

You can't attach a file here and shouldn't anyway. If desired, send you file
to my address below along with a very clear explanation of what you want,
snippets of these messages copied to an inserted sheet, and before/after
examples.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"alex" wrote in message
Thanks Don, but the data i want to copy needs to meet certain conditions.
how
could i attached a file so i could explain it better.

"Don Guillett" wrote:

The macro recorder can be your friend. Record a macro while doing
datafilterautofilternon blankcopypaste
--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"alex" wrote in message
hello everyone.

can someone give me a sample code that could scanned a column for
non-blank
cell of another worksheet and retrieve data to be entered to another
worksheet. honestly, i don't know how to make a macro but i've read it
could
be done with looping statement.

thanks