Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Harald Staff Harald Staff is offline

Default Macro Help

If you click "Debug" in the error message, it will hghlight the code line
that fails.The error means that the specified address isn't there. For
example, if this highlights
Windows("Book1").Activate
it means that there is no Book1 available.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Jon Dibble" skrev i melding
Hi I am trying to write a Macro that opens another workbook (test.csv) and
copies the data from and places into the workbook with the macro
(testenabled.xmls) which will run on a scheduled task.

I keep running into this error

run time error '9'
subscript out of range

Here is the code - I would really appreciate some help.

Sub test()
'
' test Macro
'

'
ChDir "C:\Users\j.dibble.CTS\Desktop"
Workbooks.Open Filename:="C:\Users\j.dibble.CTS\Desktop\test.csv"
Range("A1:B5").Select
Selection.Copy
Windows("Book1").Activate
ActiveSheet.Paste
Columns("A:B").Select
Range("B1").Activate
Application.CutCopyMode = False
With Selection
.HorizontalAlignment = xlLeft
.VerticalAlignment = xlBottom
.WrapText = False
.Orientation = 0
.AddIndent = False
.IndentLevel = 0
.ShrinkToFit = False
.ReadingOrder = xlContext
.MergeCells = False
End With
Range("A2").Select
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:= _
"C:\Users\j.dibble.CTS\Desktop\testenabled.xls m", FileFormat:= _
xlOpenXMLWorkbookMacroEnabled, CreateBackup:=False
Application.DisplayAlerts = True

End Sub