Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
filo666 filo666 is offline

Default problems adding botton to a menu bar

Great, thanks for your help, everything worked perfectly now!!!

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

If you want one of Excel's images, you just need to set the FaceId property.
If you want a custom image, you need to save it in your workbook, copy and
paste it in.

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"filo666" wrote in message
Thnaks, It worked perfectly;

other question,
How to add a different image to the macro button??
How to change the button description?

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Private Sub Workbook_AddinInstall()
With Application.CommandBars("Formatting").Controls.Add ( _
Type:=msoControlButton, ID:=2950, Befo=13)

.OnAction = "Test"
End With

__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"filo666" wrote in message
Hello, I created an add in with a userform, I want to create a button
that
opens the userform when clicked, in order to doing so I have until now
in
my
add in workbook:

Private Sub Workbook_AddinInstall()
Application.CommandBars("Formatting").Controls.Add
Type:=msoControlButton,
ID:=2950, Befo=13
End Sub

but I do not know how to assign the macro to the button; the macro
writen
in
the add in does not appear in the macro dialog box.

thanks