Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ross Ross is offline

Default Found Data Not in Window View

I can successfully find Data in a Pivot table Worksheet called "Pivot" using
this code:

wsPivot.Activate
wsPivot.Columns("C:C").Select

Dim FirstFound As Object
Set FirstFound = Selection.Find(What:=SearchIND_ID, After:=ActiveCell,
LookIn:=xlFormulas, LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows,
SearchDirection:=xlNext, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False)

If Not FirstFound Is Nothing Then
'MsgBox ("The first location found on Pivot Sheet is:" &
FirstFound.Address)
wsPivot.Range(FirstFound.Address).Select
'Application.Goto Reference:=wsPivot.Range(FirstFound.Address)

Else
'MsgBox ("Nothing was found")
wsGE.Activate
End If

The problem is that if the found/select range is in row 3,267, I must
scroll down 3,267 row to view the .Active (found cell).

How can I get the found record into the current window view so that I don't
have to scroll to it?

Many Thanks

Ross