Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
glp_127[_2_] glp_127[_2_] is offline

Default Loop through rows to consolidate data

Thanks Tom. Yes, I was planning to sort the data first. And I can write a
simple IF formula to compare column A for 2 consecutive rows and when they
are equal then concatenate column B values. But that doesn't deal with when
there are 3 or more rows to combine €¦ or deleting the duplicate rows. I've
written quite a few Excel formulas in my time, but am not seeing a solution
with formulas in this case. Please let me know if you think I'm missing
something.