Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Cone[_2_] Jim Cone[_2_] is offline

Default How to combine arrays?

1. Create a new array and add the values from the old arrays to the new one.
-or-
2. ReDim Preserve Array1 and add the values from Array2 to it.
-or-
3. Add both arrays to a worksheet (end to end) and use a Variant (array) to hold the combined values.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"Georg"

wrote in message
How do I combine two one-dimensional arrays to one new one-dimensional array?
E.g. if A1 is one-dimensional (3, 12, 8) and A2 is one-dimensional (6, 1, 0,
9) I want the resulting array to be (3, 12, 8, 6, 1, 0, 9). Thanks for help!
Georg