Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ypukpete ypukpete is offline

Default Saving Active Worksheet

Thanks JLGWhiz, it works a treat. Just one niggly problem. When I open the
saved workbook in its new folder and then exit, I am asked to save the
changes even though I have not changed anything. Is this a problem or just
normal?
I have not tried the code from FSt1 but I can use it in another application
I am working on. Thanks for your help guys. Have a happy and prosperous new
year.

ypukpete

"ypukpete" wrote:

I want to save only the active worksheet in a workbook using a command button.
I need the Save As screen to appear so that I can send it to the folder I
require at the time and also give the worksheet a new name, but let me know
if it is invalid. Probably easy when you know how.
I am using excel 2000. Any assistance appreciated
--
ypukpete