Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default a button on an excel cell

Hi,

You can try this to get you going maybe.

View|Toolbars - Forms

On the toolbar click the button Icon and and the worksheet point-left click
and drag to get a button the size you want.

In the popup click 'NEW' and enter the following code

msgbox "Hello World"

Close VB editor and return to your sheet and click the button. All you need
to do now is add some meaningful code to that button.

Mike

"NA_AB" wrote:

hey guys, just wanted to know if we can generate a button on an excel cell!
also, if we can, how to do we handle its actions like onButtonClick( ) etc?!