Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Per Jessen Per Jessen is offline

Default Getting name of sheet

Hej Sonnich

When you say 6 pages, is it 6 tabs or 1 sheet with data for 6 printed pages.

As the function is non-volatile it won't update as other calculations, ie
entering the formula in a cell it will display the name of the sheet where
it's entered.

Worksheets("Sheet1").PageSetup.Orientation = xlLandscape

Turn on the macro recorder, then set up the header as desired. It should
look like this:

With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.LeftHeader = "&A"
.CenterHeader = "Page &P of &N"
End With

Med venlig hilsen

Per

"jodleren" skrev i meddelelsen
Hejsa

Function GetPageName()
GetPageName = ActiveSheet.Name
End Function

But - when printing 6 pages, will they get their own name, or the
active sheets name?
Then I'll get 6 pages with the same name - not what I want

=GetPageName()

To print in landscape goto File Page Setup Landscape

yep, but is there an OnBeforePrint event, where I can force it?

Use the header/footer option in the Page Setu Menu (other tab) to create
headers on each page.

Can I force this too?

Med venlig hilsen
Sonnich