Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tommy Tommy is offline

Default Copying (variable) rows from another spreadsheet

Hallo,

I want to copy data from other spreadsheets, which get updated daily, and
the issue I have is that these rows change say from 6 rows to 12 rows etc.).
Ideally I want to copy the data from different spreadsheets into one master
worksheet so that say I download 6 rows from one spreadsheet, then I have a
one row gap, underneath the next, say, 8 rows of data from another
spreadsheet get downloaded, one row gap etc.

How can I implement this ideally?