Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John Pierce John Pierce is offline

Default Subscript out of range, and more

On Jan 5, 1:04*pm, "Bernie Deitrick" <deitbe @ consumer dot org
wrote:
Oops, I forgot to take out a single quote from this line:

Sht1.Cells(StartHere, 10).Resize(numRows).Formula = _
* *"'=IF(Security=""Some Stock Fund""," & _
* *"VLOOKUP(ProcessDate,Prices,5,FALSE),UnitPrice )"

Should be

Sht1.Cells(StartHere, 10).Resize(numRows).Formula = _
* *"=IF(Security=""Some Stock Fund""," & _
* *"VLOOKUP(ProcessDate,Prices,5,FALSE),UnitPrice )"

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"JohnPierce" wrote in message

If I "pick up" the data as a range, how then do I "lay it down" on the
other sheet as individual cells?- Hide quoted text -

Bernie
Thanks for the code. It works nicely. I don't understand Resize but I
will use this program to learn how it works. Also, thanks for the clue
to fix my Array program.