Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Find formatting in text in cell, insert tags around formatting

What "interesting topic"? Your message is the only one in this thread. Why
don't you tell us what you are trying to do (in some detail please) and
let's see if someone here can give you code to do it.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Kris Gevers" wrote in message ...
Hi, I just read this interesting topic, as we are looking for this for
months... So, I tried to do this but don't know where to start? Is this
info regarding a macro? Where do I need to add this formula?

grtz

K.

http://www.eggheadcafe.com