Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Spreadsheet Solutions[_3_] Spreadsheet Solutions[_3_] is offline

Default Working with dates in VBA

Samuel;

If you have no experience with working with dates in VBA/Excel, I recommend
you study the subject.
I don't know were you live, but VBA is English/US and your regional settings
in Excel might be different.

I live in the Netherlands and we write dates in this order: DD/MM/YYYY
9/11, the most globally known date at the moment, is written down here as
11/09/2001.

Mind you, there are still people here who interpret this day as the ninth of
November, because of the 9/11 figure !!!

I can recommend David McRitchey's site about dates and time in Excel.
Good luck.

--
Regards;
Mark Rosenkrantz
"Samuel Looney" wrote in message
I have a workbook that I created that has a column containing dates. These
dates are due dates. I would like to write a procedure to execute on
workbook
open that will check these dates. I have written the code that will
iterate
through each row in the column in each worksheet. Now I am trying to
figure
out how to write this sub to do the following but I am not sure of the
syntax.

If dueDate <= 30 days from now Then
send email
End If

I am just not familiar with working with dates in Excel. Does anyone have
any suggestions?
Thanks
End If