Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
brentm brentm is offline

Default Column Subtotals with variable number of items

Ok, I must concede defeat and ask the VBA gurus out there for help.

I have a spreadsheet that I need to subtotal column C and Column D. Each
time this spreadsheet is used, there may be a different number of line items
than in previous or subsequent runs (I may have 39 lines one time, and 60 the
next time). I have column headers in row "A" and I want the subtotal to be
three lines below the last row of data. The spreadsheet is sorted with all
rows with a value in column "C", then all rows with a a value in column "D".
Is there a way to do this?

Thanks in advance.