Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Simon Lloyd[_959_] Simon Lloyd[_959_] is offline

Default Object name on user form

What are you trying to achieve?, are you trying to simply enter details
in one textbox and populate the rest with the same?, wouldn't you be
better off actually using the names of the textbox e.g.
Code:
--------------------
Me.Textbox1.value =Me.Textbox2.value
Alan;165232 Wrote:
I have a user form that contains a number of text boxes. I want to
copy the text from one box and paste it to another but to be able to
do that I need to be able to read in the name of the active text box.
How can I do that or is there an easier way to copy/paste?

Simon Lloyd

Regards,
Simon Lloyd
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=45854