Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
The Code Cage Team[_131_] The Code Cage Team[_131_] is offline

Default what is wrong with this code? (when used in the excel_addin)

Where is that code from and how are you invoking it in Excel when it
works as a stand alone?NA_AB;162105 Wrote:
hey friends,

public int addme(params object[] list)
{
// sum all the integers included in list
int sum = 0;
foreach (object o in list)
if (o.GetType() == typeof(int))
sum += (int)o;
return sum;
}

this code works fine as a stand alone code but when am trying to invoke
the
"addme" function from excel by saying "=addme(10,20,30)" or
"=addme(10,20)"
in the excel cell, it is not returning me the sum. All I see is
"#VALUE!" in
that excel cell.

kindly let me know what should be done in this regard...

--
The Code Cage Team

Regards,
The Code Cage Team