Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Martin Martin is offline

Default Offset

Hello,

I am trying to write some code that will select row32 of the active cell.
This always needs to be row 32 becuase I want to get the interior colour
value of that cell and apply that to the active cell. Here is my code so far:

ActiveCell.Offset(Right(ActiveCell.Address, 2) - Right(ActiveCell.Address,
2) + 32, 0).Select

If I put this into a message box then it always returns 32 so I know that
works but it doesnt seem to work with the offset rule. Does anyone know why
this is?

I also need to get the value of the interior colour. i havent looked this
up yet but again if anyone can help with that it would be appreciated.

Martin