Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default VBA Coding Help

Sub FindMissingSheets()

Data = Sheets("TEST SHEET").Range("A1")
RowCount = 2
For Each sht In Sheets
If UCase(sht.Name) < "TEST SHEET" Then
Set c = sht.Columns("B").Find(what:=Data, _
LookIn:=xlValues, lookat:=xlWhole)
If c Is Nothing Then
With Sheets("TEST SHEET")
.Range("A" & RowCount) = sht.Range("A1")
.Range("B" & RowCount) = sht.Name
End With
RowCount = RowCount + 1
Next sht

"Neon520" wrote:

Hi Everyone:

I need some help with VBA coding:

Here is what I need:

Search all sheets in Workbook1 in Column B.
Cell A1 in "TEST SHEET" is "XXX"
If Column B of All Sheets doesn't have "XXX" in it,
Then copy Cell A1 of those sheets to Column A of TEST SHEET, starting with
Row 2.

I tried using the "<" but it doesn't do what I want it to do. It copies
Everything else when i doesn't match, but I need is if "XXX" Not EXIST, just
copy Cell A1 of that sheet to TEST SHEET.

Hope I explain myself well. Thanks in advance.

Neon520