Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Per Jessen Per Jessen is offline

Default VBA Coding Help

Hi

I think this should do it:

Sub Neon()
Dim TargetSh As Worksheet

Set TargetSh = Worksheets("TestSheet")
SearchVal = TargetSh.Range("A1").Value
For Each sh In ThisWorkbook.Sheets
If sh.Name < TargetSh.Name Then
Set f = sh.Columns("B").Find(what:=SearchVal)
If f Is Nothing Then
sh.Range("A1").Copy Destination:=TargetSh.Range _
("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0)
Next

Per

"Neon520" skrev i meddelelsen
Hi Everyone:

I need some help with VBA coding:

Here is what I need:

Search all sheets in Workbook1 in Column B.
Cell A1 in "TEST SHEET" is "XXX"
If Column B of All Sheets doesn't have "XXX" in it,
Then copy Cell A1 of those sheets to Column A of TEST SHEET, starting with
Row 2.

I tried using the "<" but it doesn't do what I want it to do. It copies
Everything else when i doesn't match, but I need is if "XXX" Not EXIST,
just
copy Cell A1 of that sheet to TEST SHEET.

Hope I explain myself well. Thanks in advance.

Neon520