Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Joshua Fandango Joshua Fandango is offline
Member

Location: In a hole in the ground there lived Joshua Fandango
Default Coping cell comments to another cell

Hi SL,

Works fine for me.
Are you sure the cells to the right of the ones containing the
comments are blank?

If you take out the lines:
If mycell.Offset(0, 1).Value = "" Then
&
End If

It should overwrite anything found in the cells to the right - any use
to you?

HtH,
JF

On 25 Dec, 10:17, Still Learning
wrote:
I have been trying to use this macro:http://www.contextures.com/xlcomment...l#CopyAdjacent
to copy comments into a different cell. *I have seen numerious links to this
same macro, but I can't get it to work. *I type it into VB just as it is
written, but when I run the macro, I always get the dialog box that says "no
comments found", even though there are comments. *Any ideas what I'm doing
wrong?