Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default [Black]$#,##0.00;[Red]($#,##0.00);[Blue]$0.00 (CUSTOM FORMAT)

Your custom format works fine for me in my XL2003 (SP3) workbooks.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Neon520" wrote in message
Hi everyone,

As you can see in the subject line that I would like to custom my cell
formatting so that
if the number is greater than zero, it's BLACK
if the number is less than zero, it's RED
and if it's zero, it's BLUE

I have a problem with the BLUE one, for some reason, when there is a
deduction in which the result is ZERO, Excel recognize it as LESS than
zero,
and it shows in RED instead of BLUE. But in normal case without and
deduction, the above Custom Formatting works just fine.

Any tips you want to share about this?

Thanks alot!
Neon520